Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Little Update from the Road

After two days and 900 miles of driving I made it to Fort Myers, FL last night. Since yesterday was the Red Sox off day I took a swim and literally sleep the day away. But the Red Sox are back at it today taking on the Cardinals. I will not be at the game as I'm attending the Pirates vs. Twins game but the next two days I will be watching our Sox.

Friday's night game will be against the Twins in another match up for the Mayor's Cup and Saturday will be a split squad game against the Orioles. I opted to save a little cash so I'm headed to Sarasota on Saturday for the road version of the game. I've been around my share of O's fans to know that the park will be full of Sox fans.

 I know it's not Sox related but I will be making a video from today's game and hope to have it posted by tonight for all to see on YouTube as well as here on Phil's Thoughts.

Also if the line ups become available prior to me leaving for the ballpark they will be posted if not I'll do a game recap for you guys since I'm going to be listening to it while at the Twins game.

No comments:

Post a Comment